…Dans tes petits souliers ? Découvrons le illico en nous jetant dans ce bain d’actu !
Un bon gros Jabba !
Dans Star Wars Battlefront avec la disponibilité du DLC Bordure Extérieure qui voit l’apparition des contrats de Jabba the Hutt, il s’agira en l’occurrence de défis supplémentaires à accomplir pour obtenir de nouvelles récompenses.
Un patch de 8,6 Go est déployé à cette occasion et amène moult changement dans le jeu, et à propos du contenu ce dernier est disponible pour les possesseurs du season pass uniquement, quand aux autres il leur faudra attendre le 05 Avril.
Du coup faudra m’expliquer le pourquoi de cette politique qui m’agace au plus haut point !
- Outer Rim: Now available for Season Pass owners
- New Feature: Hutt Contracts add a new way of obtaining Weapons and Star Cards
- New Feature: Spectator Mode introduces a way to watch Private Match games with a variety of camera angles and the ability to swap between players quickly
- Multiplayer Menu: Redesigned the screen to facilitate players being able to get into a game mode more quickly and easily
- Multiplayer: Teams will now re-balance when transitioning between maps
- Teamplay Focus: New feature in which an objective can be highlighted by each player to highlight where players are heading; press X (Xbox One), Square (PlayStation 4), or E (PC)
- Ranks: Increased Rank cap from 50 to 60
- Scoreboard: Added icons for playing as a Hero, playing in a vehicle, and player ping
- Scoreboard: Rearranged Score to be the first column represented
- Scoreboard: Faded player row to signify when a player has been defeated
- Combat: Added combat roll to non-Hero characters; strafe and double tap B (Xbox One) or Circle (PlayStation 4), for PC strafe and press Alt (can be rebound)
- Partner: The Partner Icon will now be visible on screen at all times
- UX: The currently selected Trait card is now shown in the deploy screen
- Credits: Updated Game Credits list
Weapon and Star Card Changes
- New Weapons: The DL-18 and the DLT-19X can be obtained via Hutt Contrats
- New Powerup: The T-7 Ion Disruptor has been added to the powerup pool
- General: Triggering a card right before death will no longer result in an effect not triggering and the card going on cooldown
- Bodyguard: Corrected the Level 3 description from « Decreases explosive damage by a high amount AND blaster damage by a small amount » to « Decreases explosive damage by a medium amount AND blaster damage by a small amount »
- Survivalist: Corrected the Level 3 description from « Health regeneration starts much faster AND replenish a small amount of health with each kill » to « Health regeneration starts faster AND replenish a small amount of health with each kill »
- Bounty Hunter: Corrected the Level 3 description from « High chance to get a Power-up with each kill AND resets cooldown with each kill » to « Medium chance to get a Power-up with each kill AND current cooldowns decreases with each kill »
- Bounty Hunter: Modified drop chances and cooldowns – Level 1: 25% Drop chance, Level 2: 50% Drop chance, & Level 3: 50% Drop chance AND 75% cooldown on each kill
- Shields: Personal Shield, Squad Shield, & the Blaster Cannon will now deflect and absorb most forms of projectiles; exceptions being the Cycler Rifle, Scatter Gun & Proximity Bomb
- Shields: When Personal Shield is active, the player is unable to fire weapons and throw grenades, but can still deploy droids, turrets, & call in Heroes and vehicles
- Bowcaster: Updated damage to be consistent across all 3 charge levels – Projectile damage is now 40, Explosion damage is now 33, & the Explosion radius is now 2m
- Bowcaster: Lowered max hold time from 5 to 3s
- Bowcaster: Now properly goes on cooldown when firing a shot and then quickly entering a turret
- Barrage: Lowered fuse timer from 2-2.25 to 1-1.5s
- Barrage: Decreased inner explosion radius from 3 to 2m
- Impact Grenade: Increased damage from 90 to 100
- Impact Grenade: Decreased explosion radius from 2.25 to 2m
- Ion Grenade: No longer deals collision damage
- Flashbang Grenade: Added a screenshot component to give it an extra disorienting effect
- Scan Pulse: Cooldown time increased from 10 to 18s (normal) and 8 to 16s (upgraded)
- DL-44: Damage decreased from 19 to 13 at a ranges greater than 40m
- Powerups: Deployed Droids and Turrets will now self-destruct after 20s when the owner is defeated
- Blaster Cannon: Kills will now count towards leveling Trait Cards
- Blaster Cannon: No longer takes splash damage from its own shots
- E-Web: Players now correctly take damage when right up against the barrel of the gun
- Viper Probe & R5-D4 Droid: Spawn protection decreased from 2 to 0.5s
- R5-D4: Now shows the correct health bar color for both teams
- Smart Rocket: No longer fires from the center of the player camera, now from the barrel of the weapon
- Vehicle Turret: Destroying this will now properly grant you score
- Jump Pack: Cooldown lowered from 25 to 22 (normal) and from 20 to 17 (upgraded)
- T-47 Airspeeder: Now properly explodes when hitting the ground after a player ejects
- T-47 Airspeeder: During Walker Assault it is no longer possible to switch Tow Cable targets during the Tow Cable event
- Speeder Bike: Kills with the cannon are now properly displayed
- Speeder Bike: No longer takes damage when just outside the edge of the Orbital Strike boundary
- AT-ST: No longer takes damage from fire
- AT-ST: Changed the max pitch on the grenade launcher
- Millennium Falcon & Slave I: Now are immediately destroyed when crashing into the ground while in 1st Person view
- DF-9: Laser fire is now visible when angling the turret up
- Y-Wing: Players are now properly notified if they are killed by a Y-Wing
Multiplayer Game Mode Changes
- General: Misc spawning improvements across various map & mode combinations
- General: Princess Leia’s Honor Guard and Emperor Palpatine’s Shocktroopers are limited to only 2 spawns during the Heroes vs. Villains and Extraction Game Modes
- General: Players no longer instantly die during vehicle deployment after having taken damage that would kill them prior to the transition
- Fighter Squadron: Games will no longer end in a draw when a player that crashes into the ground would have awarded the winning points
- Fighter Squadron: Vehicles of equal size will now both be destroyed when colliding regardless if one vehicle is shielded
- Hero Hunt: Redesigned the way in which the new Hero is selected, now the top 3 damage dealers have a chance to be the next Hero – Spin the Wheel!
- Blast: Re-added Sulphur Fields back into the Blast map rotation
- Drop Zone: Altered player count from 16 to 12
- Survival: Stars earned in the Survival in the Ice Caves and Rebel Depot Missions now count towards your total in the social hub
- Survival: Zoom now functions properly on all maps
- Survival: The AT-ST during Wave 4 on Hoth will now properly spawn in
- Split Screen: Player 2 can now see the health of Player 1’s deployed turret
- Split Screen: Player 2’s Scan Pulse now highlights enemies as expected
- Hero Battles: Friendly AI tokens will now properly award points to the enemy team during Solo Play
- Battles: Losing a life in offline Battles is now correctly tracked when winning
- General: Fixed inconsistencies with blocking blaster fire between active and passive blocking for Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, & Emperor Palpatine
- General: When blocking blaster fire modified with Explosive Shot or Ion Shot, Luke Skywalker & Darth Vader now deflect and reflect Explosive Shots or Ion Shots back
- General: Heroes can no longer fire their weapon while melee’ing
- Darth Vader: Increased health from 1500 to 1650
- Darth Vader: Block ability time increased from 4 to 8s
- Darth Vader: Decreased cooldown of Lightsaber Throw from 7 to 6s
- Darth Vader: Increased distance of Lightsaber Throw by 3m
- Luke Skywalker: Decreased health from 1000 to 925
- Luke Skywalker: Slightly decreased running speed
- Boba Fett: Increased the range at which his blaster damage starts to drop off from 30 to 45m
- Boba Fett: Increased the range at which blaster damage is at the low end from 60 to 75m
Misc. Bug Fixes
- General: Lighting, textures, audio, user interface, text, and collision fixes
- General: Crash fixes
- General: Partner and Party connection fixes
- Map: Removed erroneous Stormtroopers outsider of the playable area from Heroes vs. Villains on Twilight on Hoth
- Achievement / Trophey: Updated text of Ackbar’s Elite to state « Complete any survival mission on Master without spending a life »
Des p’tites bagnoles bien rapides !
Dans Trackmania Turbo qui sera disponible demain, créé tes propres pistes, débloque 200 circuits avec plus de 5 niveaux de difficulté mais également 4 environnements différents imposant une jouabilité différente :
- Rollercoaster Lagoon : défiez la gravité sur les circuits magnétiques de ce paradis tropical.
- International Stadium : déployez tous vos talents pour maîtriser les tracés de cette compétition internationale.
- Canyon Grand Drift : négociez des circuits étroits en drift au sein d’un canyon ocre.
- Down & Dirty Valley : des circuits en pleine campagne qui font la part belle aux sauts.
Chapeau d’paille !
Luffy se montre encore via ce trailer de One Piece: Burning Blood qui sera disponible le 3 Juin, l’occasion de découvrir l’univers déjanté et les personnages bien barrés qui composent le titre, les modes de jeu inédits tels que la mélée 3 vs 3 qui permet de changer de personnage à la volée en fonction de l’évolution de la baston, les chaînes d’unité permettant d’appeler des alliés en renfort ou les chaînes d’assistance permettant d’interrompre net le combo adverse en cours, la possibilité de créer ses propres combo et bien plus encore…
Update de Mars !
Le Major Nelson informe que la mise à jour de Mars est déployée avec son lot d’améliorations du Dashboard de la console mais également une nouveauté permettant de recalibrer les sticks de la manette Elite basée sur les retours des utilisateurs.
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller improved thumbstick precision with firmware update: We heard from fans that you wanted to see improvements to the behavior of the thumbsticks on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, particularly when you are moving the thumbsticks diagonally.
Based on this feedback, we’ve created a new method to calculate the position of the thumbsticks consistently, enabling thumbstick response that is more in line with what you are expecting.
This method measures and uses the distance of the thumbstick position relative to the center focus point of the thumbstick base, instead of the standard method, which calculates the measurement using a two-dimensional plane.
With the latest firmware update, you can expect increased accuracy of the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller for even greater control.
— Larry Hryb (@majornelson) 23 mars 2016
- Deux nouveaux titres sont rétrocompatibles : Dark Souls et Tekken Tag Tournament 2
— Larry Hryb (@majornelson) 23 mars 2016